Anglian Area Group

Cheers John :D

We now have our own little bit of RB for members from Beds, Herts, Bucks, Cambs, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Northants ;)

Here we can post our group rides and meets without having to trawl through the main section.

For those who didn't already know there is an Enduro race at Thetford next weekend - July 19th - Myself, Cannondale King, Average Mark, Neil__J and possibly Drapoon have entered so far. And I want to know who told the organisers to change my entry so it says I'm sponsored by Mr Kiplings exceedingly good cakes :LOL:

Still time for a late entry. http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64311

BTW it's CK's birthday on the 19th as well

Just popping in to see how you are settling in. Very nice in here, I like what you have done- very cozy. :p

All the best with your future endevours from the NE&Yorks section.

Si

oowww are only little corner god its bigger than it looks from the outside :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: chris i dont know who changed it but it is funny :LOL: :LOL:

big shout out to NE&Yorks

Do the hard as nails HertsnEssex gangster massive really need to be grouped with those carrot crunching turkey twizzlers from Eastangular?

19th may work for me

MadCowKev":c6f9u87n said:
Do the hard as nails HertsnEssex gangster massive really need to be grouped with those carrot crunching turkey twizzlers from Eastangular?

I tells you what Kev.... you make I right proper laugh an' all. :D

Norfolk 'n good?....... Suffolk 'n what!
Just got me a right proper 'tracter 'n all. One a them big wheelers like.

Boy "On the Cusp 'o suffolk' boy.

Average Mark":3mtq9lut said:
It's a conspiracy to stop us infecting the rest of the site!

pigeonholes2.jpg

;) :LOL:

Back