Nettles & Gates 2016 Aftermath

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Gates, nettles, gates, nettles, gates, nettles, Greggs, gates, nettles, pub, nettles, gates, nettle, nettle, gates...

Thank you all for making the effort and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Re:

Thanks LGF, what a brilliant day. I'm a bit tingly due to the nettles, but am probably not alone. Currently sat on the sofa enjoying a beer or three. Looking forward to the next one.

Regards

Marge

legrandefromage":6cusrgq6 said:
Gates, nettles, gates, nettles, gates, nettles, Greggs, gates, nettles, pub, nettles, gates, Ice cream nettle, nettle, gates...

Thank you all for making the effort and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

I did, thank you for organising it and your hospitality :D

Re:

Never had so much fun being sprayed with cow slurry, flogged by nettles, brambles and sun burned :LOL: What a friendly bunch and pretty fast riders too :shock:, great to put some faces to screen names. Gonna have to work on my fitness :oops: and next time defo front sus ;)

Big thanks to Mark for hosting.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 9,453
DSC_0020.thumb.JPG.4d87d12ee1e13dec70452daae14d595d.JPG

pics first, though i'd taken more tbh...........next year eh :)

your not from round ere sunnyjim!!!

well, what a day!

i arrived late, sorry again and it was nice to meet n greet old and new faces. lovely bikes and friendly......faces.
sun was blazing all day long, plenty of smiles for plenty of miles.
lovely scenery, much better than the open cast mines and dead woodland im used to haha.
friendly locals whom all said hello and please, ride the bridleways.
nettles....................gates................plenty of them.
great day, long but great, glad i made the effort this year, ill be back.

cheers to everyone who makes these rides what they are and especially to mark for organising it and not giving up on us all xx

Back