Thetford Retro ride - Brandon Country Park - 18th October

MRGRUMPY

Senior Retro Guru
Just putting out the feelers for a possible casual ride Saturday 18th October.
Brandon Country Park.11am start.
Just a few hours on some marked trails,some banter,and tea and cakes.
Register interest on here please.
Be good to see some old bikes out and about.

Done some editing to the title and made it sticky - Reki

Re:

18th Oct sounds good Karl, :D

Pending HM Finest Air Force being required to defend the realm I will be there :)

J :D

Re: Thetford Retro ride

Letmetalkomark was considering a Brandon ride around this date so why not take up your invite. I'm in

Re:

Thetford Ride - Saturday 18th October
Usual spot for 10:30am - 11am start

Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Details:
Parking is Pay & Display, £2.50, extra parking available in the Orchard car park behind the old peoples home. There is a very good cafe - opens at 10:00am for the early arrivals - that sells tea / coffee & cakes also hot meals. We usually ride for a couple of hours in the morning then stop for lunch and then head out for a couple more hours afterwards.

If you are worried about not being fit enough to come along it is not a problem, we have riders of all abilities turn up, from slim fit '40+' blokes to lard arse XC race has-beens. No one is ever left behind. Thetford Forest has a mixture of fire road and twisty singletrack, the conditions are generally very good this time of year and the trails only become sticky after days of heavy rain. Looking forward to seeing you all. Retro bikes not compulsory if you only have a modern bike to ride. Any questions just send me a pm.

Re:

I'll provisionally sign up for this. Not been able to get out for ages so looking forward to it :)

Latest posts

Back