PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
thoughts and ideas for the 2014 east angular gates ride for July

*looking at 26/27 July*

file.php

Re: 2014 Gates planning thread

I know ... let's wait until it's the hottest day of the year. Ride to a pub that is a bit too far away, then drink loads of beer. Then ride back to where we started regretting how much beer we have drunk. Everyone goes home happy looking forward to next years ride.

REKIBorter":2893m92r said:
I know ... let's wait until it's the hottest day of the year. Ride to a pub that is a bit too far away, then drink loads of beer. Then ride back to where we started regretting how much beer we have drunk. Everyone goes home happy looking forward to next years ride.

Sounds like a plan to me!

:D

Count me in. Not sure about the rumours of the pub being even further from its first sighting this year!

Getting to the pub quickly is easy, as long as you are good at swimming with a bike across your shoulders!.......count me in mark!...... :D

Interested in this, be nice to ride flat terrain slowly for a change and I have permission from the good lady to have a few days away in July. :cool:
Be interested in what date you choose so I can get a tent pitch or some such booked. Being a typical Scot if I book and pay for something I'm less likely to cancel my attendance as I want my money's worth :LOL:

velomaniac":5j7hqbaz said:
Interested in this, be nice to ride flat terrain slowly for a change and I have permission from the good lady to have a few days away in July. :cool:
Be interested in what date you choose so I can get a tent pitch or some such booked. Being a typical Scot if I book and pay for something I'm less likely to cancel my attendance as I want my money's worth :LOL:

You can stay round mine if you wish

velomaniac":ychxea59 said:

come stay at ma' hooose!

Back