Ashridge / Whipsnade or Woburn ride?

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'm visiting the folk's again from the 27th for a week with the family and will certainly get some ride's in some time that week so if anyone's up for a ride give me a nudge.

I'd really like do the Stockgrove Park to Woburn a couple of time's with maybe an epic Totternhoe-Dunstable Down's-Ivinghoe Beacon-Ashridge Park and back again ride.

Let us know.

Will

Gonna be in the Woburn area on the Sunday morning if anyone fancy's it.
I will riding with hotcilli who's not the fastest of riders and will be leaving from Leighton Buzzard and go via Stockgrove park and if it's nice have a lunchtime pint at the Lion on the way back in Great Brickhill.

I was hoping to join you guys but working now :cry: Hopefully next time. Hope to have a decent bike built up too.

Hope you do the main steep drop off off on Dunstable Downs ;) always a crowd pleaser.

M-Power":1okx1g33 said:
I was hoping to join you guys but working now :cry: Hopefully next time. Hope to have a decent bike built up too.

Hope you do the main steep drop off off on Dunstable Downs ;) always a crowd pleaser.

You mean this one ;)

Always next time mate regarding the ride :cool:

Attachments

• 9A00D866-CAC3-4B54-8624-F08DB51FBE6E-4569-000001332A9A27D8.jpg
    9A00D866-CAC3-4B54-8624-F08DB51FBE6E-4569-000001332A9A27D8.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,762
player":1ame8ekw said:
M-Power":1ame8ekw said:

You mean this one ;)

Always next time mate regarding the ride :cool:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: RESPECT !!! Yes, I should have known not to ask that question on here... ;) I was there with the family a few weeks ago, loads of para gliders, perfect weather and two chaps on nice full sus bikes steamed over to the mound. I frog marched the family 100yds in anticipation of some drop off action. My 4 year old was excited... They ooed and ahhed for 5 mins then chickened out and ride off towards Tellytubbyland beyond :facepalm: Kid was not impressed :LOL:

Not looking forward to working and then driving home when Hurricane St Jude is on its way tomorrow :x .

Next time. I just need to get a set of Cook Bros and BB for my Yo and il be ready to roll :cool: . Jees... you have to be patient with this retro build malarkey. Don't want to turn up on a 23yr old Marin with mudguards and a child seat :facepalm:

Back