Lincolnshire Section: Veteran - Cycle Club.

roadking

Senior Retro Guru
Just thought you guys in Lincolnshire might like to know that the V-CC now has a Section in the county.

Although it is the Veteran Cycle Club, there are many lightweight enthusiasts too, not just the"black bike types".

Roadking.

Re: Lincolnshire Veteran - Cycle Club

Where is the L SS Vets cycle club located. I am in the far north, Cleethorpes, of the county?
Thanks
Roy

Re:

Hi Roy.

I live in the Louth/Alford area and rides start from a number of locations around the county - e.g we have a ride later this month that starts from Folkingham and another from Alford in October. We've had rides start from Bardney, Horncastle, Swinderby and Donington so far this year.

We meet to discuss the next year's rides over lunch a couple of weeks before Christmas, and meet on an informal and ad hoc basis at member's homes (rota) evry six weeks or so.

I'm not aware of any members near Cleethorpes - assume you're not a member currently?

Rk.

Hi, No I'm not. Only found the V CC website yesterday so was just trying to find out more. I have just finished renovating a 1987 Raleigh Kelloggs Pro Tour and don't know much about Vets cycling.
I ride my modern bike all over Northern Lincolnshire and often get down to Louth, Skegness, Horncastle ect.

Roy

Latest posts

Back