Evening happy campers i have some bad news about MM

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Im not gonna be here in the uk for mm by the looks of things (unless icelands ash cloud does me a huge favor) so without adue i annouce that reckiborter will be taking my place chris do me proud my man :D :D and kev and neil you are know the team captain(s) :cool:

happy trails Dan :D

Cheers Dan

Yes, due to my ongoing health problems I have had to cancel my holiday which means I can now join you lot at MM. I'm am going to be slow but will do my bit for the team.

See y'all soon

Chris

Sad news Dan - but good news for you Chris.

I take it you will be needing your lights back? Not a problem here BTW
:cool:

But if you have any others spare :oops:

Sorry to hear that Dan, now someone else has to do the running start...

Mark I'll be bringing my old lights as backup (the ones I used last year) so there should be plenty of sets floating around.

Dan, man letting the team down....No worries hope work goes well and at least you won't be there to mock my snail pace lap ;-)

My first Mayhem and the team that persuaded me to do, only half are left LMAO...is it me...or is it me?!
x

neil__j":2lo3hdnt said:
Sorry to hear that Dan, now someone else has to do the running start...

Sorry to hear that Dan, I hear that they've had to re calculate the ploughmans consumption over the weekend now...
Your running start lap time the other year was pretty impressive ( sub 1hr I remember? )
Well done Chris for jumping in and keeping the EARB massive rollin' :D

Lights.... got a couple of sets of those 900 lumen ones and a Use exposure ( in tastefull anodised blue for those going for colour coordination!! )

Bike(s).... Orange, naturally.

Running......Last year's SITS.... I was 'elected' to do the running start. I normally only run for Ice cream vans.:shock:

Cheers y'all - looking forward to it. Minimal training / riding so far but focusing on distance ( and beer. )

boy"O"boy

Attachments

• 39671_138033319567481_100000824402774_169220_2772946_n.jpg
    39671_138033319567481_100000824402774_169220_2772946_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 458
Good man for volunteering, being an experienced runner you should find this one like a walk in the park.

Back