Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I know a lot of folks prefer a Sunday ride, so which Sunday in April is best for you?

Whichever one gets the highest votes will be the date of the next N.E.Lincs ride

I will do a route suitable for riders of all fitness & skill levels

PS I know that there's the Malaysian GP on the 10th & the Chinese GP on the 17th, rides will take this into account as I also know there's a few F1 fans in the area ;)

PPS There is also the Three Tribes Meet on the Saturday 23rd April, the Sunday 24th ride if that is which date is chosen, is intended for those who cannot make that ride rather than poaching riders from the Three Tribes Meet which is an excellent day out and should be sampled by those who can make the journey

Yup, just edited my original post to include the Three Tribes Meet date ;)

I know I put this weekedn but I had forgotten at eh time I had told Chris (tother one 'v40' man ;)) I'd go riding. No Idea where though.
Probbaly one of them one's I mentioned over this side.

I cannot do 17th. Maybe Easter Sunday though.

Don't forget 25th (mon) and 29th (fri) are bank holidays.

17th or 24th for me. I still haven't made a group ride yet, and haven't been out on my own for nearly 3 weeks with one thing and another so need to pull my finger out.

Sorry for not organising a ride on the 10th, I've been uber busy at work and I'm currently knee deep in paperwork as I re-mortgage the house :oops:

I will get a ride mapped out soon!

I've amended the poll at the top of the page

17th will be a morning ride (Chinese F1 GP in the afternoon!)

24th can be morning or afternoon ride

Back