Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

Thetford SUMMER (as in no rain) Enduro
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=134991
Page 1 of 4

Author:  Average Mark [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Thetford SUMMER (as in no rain) Enduro

Right, registration is open,

https://regonline.activeeurope.com/buil ... tID=930471

D2D in the summer with camping and socialising? come on boys!

Author:  REKIBorter [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Feeling very tempted and by some amazing coincidence I am not away on those dates. Solo or pair? Need to think about that one.

While the last RB meet is still fresh in peoples minds I think we should advertise this to a wider audience.

Author:  legrandefromage [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

last summer we pretty much plodded a good few hours around Thetford - I'm no racer but given what my next job might be, I see potential.

Author:  REKIBorter [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

legrandefromage wrote:
what my next job might be, I see potential.


Cycle courier?
Caravan Casanova?
Super Model?
Picolax tester?
Hair removal cream tester?

Author:  legrandefromage [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

REKIBorter wrote:
legrandefromage wrote:
what my next job might be, I see potential.


Cycle courier?
Caravan Casanova?
Super Model?
Picolax tester?
Hair removal cream tester?


Picolax marketing

Author:  Average Mark [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well i'm signed in for the 10 hour solo - I know Dan will be up for it, also someone prod Lewis and Bob. Reki, i'm taking the wife and kids with me to enjoy it, maybe bring Jake and the misses along for a couple of day's out and make it a family affair? mine watched me at the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it, though i did sack the last lap to make sure they didn't get to cold. :oops:

Author:  REKIBorter [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Average Mark wrote:
Well i'm signed in for the 10 hour solo - I know Dan will be up for it, also someone prod Lewis and Bob. Reki, i'm taking the wife and kids with me to enjoy it, maybe bring Jake and the misses along for a couple of day's out and make it a family affair? mine watched me at the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it, though i did sack the last lap to make sure they didn't get to cold. :oops:


Having similar thoughts about the family thing too. My mum had a dig reminding me about the times she was a 'grass track motorcycle racing widow'. My dad would go off racing every weekend and leave us at home.

Have poked Lou74 (oo err mrs) about joining up for an 8hrs pair. Us old boys can't hack it these days. Have put a thread on the main events / races page too.

Just hope the doctor doesn't ban me from doing endurance events.

Author:  jango [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Tempted by this, could use it to tune my form before Mayhem :lol:

Author:  REKIBorter [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

jango wrote:
Tempted by this, could use it to tune my form before Mayhem :lol:


I take it that's Mayhem 2012? This event is in July

Author:  jango [ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
I take it that's Mayhem 2012? This event is in July


Yeah, takes a while for me to peak these days..... :lol:

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/