Thetford SUMMER (as in no rain) Enduro

Feeling very tempted and by some amazing coincidence I am not away on those dates. Solo or pair? Need to think about that one.

While the last RB meet is still fresh in peoples minds I think we should advertise this to a wider audience.

last summer we pretty much plodded a good few hours around Thetford - I'm no racer but given what my next job might be, I see potential.

legrandefromage":3ikmkazy said:
what my next job might be, I see potential.

Cycle courier?
Caravan Casanova?
Super Model?
Picolax tester?
Hair removal cream tester?

Well i'm signed in for the 10 hour solo - I know Dan will be up for it, also someone prod Lewis and Bob. Reki, i'm taking the wife and kids with me to enjoy it, maybe bring Jake and the misses along for a couple of day's out and make it a family affair? mine watched me at the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it, though i did sack the last lap to make sure they didn't get to cold. :oops:

Average Mark":wowuotyc said:
Well i'm signed in for the 10 hour solo - I know Dan will be up for it, also someone prod Lewis and Bob. Reki, i'm taking the wife and kids with me to enjoy it, maybe bring Jake and the misses along for a couple of day's out and make it a family affair? mine watched me at the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it, though i did sack the last lap to make sure they didn't get to cold. :oops:

Having similar thoughts about the family thing too. My mum had a dig reminding me about the times she was a 'grass track motorcycle racing widow'. My dad would go off racing every weekend and leave us at home.

Have poked Lou74 (oo err mrs) about joining up for an 8hrs pair. Us old boys can't hack it these days. Have put a thread on the main events / races page too.

Just hope the doctor doesn't ban me from doing endurance events.

Back