Sunday 12th December 2010 - Anywhere now ...

we rode round most of it in summer buddy,itll be boggy as fook now,and tbh the riding around the hall is like riding around a park,beutiful place but below average for riding

got married there ;)

good luck with the oriegnteeeeering(spelling :roll: lol),and dont feed the animals :p

Re: Sunday 12th December 2010 - Normanby Hall area

FluffyChicken":1jk5ugz8 said:
Nothing set in stone, just wondering if anyone wishes to take us out for a ride around this area.
Normanby Hall
http://www.bing.com/maps/?cp=53.6399538 ... 8209469459
I might be Orienteering there in the morning, so thought why not try and do two things at one.

Subject to status ;)

I will be orienteering that morning also. Up near Kings Lynn.

longun":1tktv6yf said:
we rode round most of it in summer buddy,itll be boggy as fook now,and tbh the riding around the hall is like riding around a park,beutiful place but below average for riding

got married there ;)

good luck with the oriegnteeeeering(spelling :roll: lol),and dont feed the animals :p
Not the hall itself ;) Boggy, just needs better tyre and a big stick!

Was Burton Stather the pub we had a drink at ?

it was. it does get muddy round there this time of year but then so does everywhere else.

I cannot run, did my big toe in in the ice :( so don't wish to make it worse again.

Probably able to bike though if anyone want to, anywhere

I'm full of death ben, sorry.

Maybe a lincs area breakfast club, if we can clear the health and safety.

Damn working unfortunately, bit busy with xmas trees at the moment, have a good one ;)

Trees, went to Southwoods in Cottingham for a look around (not a tree) like hell in there. People Kids, busy and still icy, car park overflowing...

Might ride to your work and put the customers off :LOL: :LOL:

Back