Rides in Lincolnshire Wolds.

roadking

Senior Retro Guru
Hi everyone,

saw a post asking about Lincolnshire rides

I'll sort some routes - pubs, cafes stuff to look at!

If I get some good feedback I'll sort out some routes of various lengths.

Get the Wolds Warriers on the move.

Cheers, Roadking.

roadking":2hpganis said:
Hi everyone,

saw a post asking about Lincolnshire rides

I'll sort some routes - pubs, cafes stuff to look at!

If I get some good feedback I'll sort out some routes of various lengths.

Get the Wolds Warriers on the move.

Cheers, Roadking.
Another Wolds rider :cool:

Cafe's... rides...sounds good to me :)

Whereabouts are you based? I'm up in Grimsby.

I was thinking about some nightrides up my end of the Wolds, nothing too technical or long, just an hour or two's fun on bikes in the dark, if the weather conditions allow safe travel I'd like to sneak one in before Christmas :xmas-cool:

Lincolnshire Wolds rides from Roadking.

Hiya,

I am based in the Wolds in the Louth/Alford area, I could plot some really good rides around here - even the roads around here would be like off-road to the southerners!

Some good proper pubs, mainly singletrack, summer (remember?) late evening rides are great.

I could even organise a ride out from my place (good parking).

The whiteout's a big problem at moment three main roads around here have been pretty much impassable.

And pretty cold: lowest so far -7

Let's keep motivated.

Roadking.

P.S my mount is an 1989 Stumpjumper, not a standard bike though. New paint by Chas Roberts in the 90s, removed the dreaded u-brake, still a rigid but with after market Tange phat forks, mix XT and XTR, Mavic rims -looks great in orange (wasn't retro when I chose the colour but very cool now). Still in great condition too considering where it's been.

Am after new front mech if you can help (XT please).

Lincolnshire Wolds.

Antiquekona":5xdpfhac said:
Hi Roadking

I am bimbling around the Wolds on a regularish basis. My stable is in Donington on Bain.

:D

Hi bro,

I'm in the Louth/Alford area - not far...

Speak once snow clears.

Roadking (aka Jon)

I would loves to ride in the wolds area. It's somehwere different in the eastern region. Post when you going out.

bm0p700f":82dr7mzw said:
I would loves to ride in the wolds area. It's somehwere different in the eastern region. Post when you going out.

Would be cool to arrange some regular rides...Lincolnshire Wolds, Norfolk, Cambs...etc, eastern region stuff, on let's say an every three week basis.

Could post and see what response we get?

Roadking.

Back