chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Whats the plan for Sunday then?

Start time, route etc?

Spent all last Sunday morning polishing my bikes so cant go anywhere muddy :LOL:

Lets just look at the weather forcast for Hull.

Wed - Sunny Interval
Thur - HEAVY rain
Fri - Light rain
Saturday - Light rain shower

.. so looking good.

Sunday - Light 'refreshing and bike cleaning' rain

I think I know which tires i'll be using.
:LOL:
They have 'MUD' in their name

I was going to bring the Wheeler on its slicks, its the only one I didnt clean and polish :roll:

Shall we say north bank car park around 9? No idea where to go but could do with being back at the car park for about 11 if possible.

Suits me Dave, have a natter ride across the car park to the burger place then back to the car for 11 :LOL:

ooh It'll be the farmers market as well 9:00 till 1:00
So parking will be in the first car park. Or bridge side car park if you're coming from south bank and driving.

Is it just the 3 of us then?

Will try and remember to put all your bits off the Saracen in the car Dave ;)

dont worry too much chris. i'll be parking on the south anyway.

can i rely on you guys for a pump? i got really really annoyed with mine and destroyed it in a fit of rage, the likes of which i am quite ashamed of!

Weather forecast has changed and should be good.
Still be muddy though :twisted:

Glad it's not a long ride as the biek is still in the loft and untested. Chainring bolts turned up so will be on the bike again at lest. Granny ring unfortunatly doesn't fit due to it's design so I've reversed it but it 2mm out of alignment now and helmet on order.

The Explosif better work as the Altitude is in bits and the Fusion has a stiff headset, think it needs one of the Hope plastic shim things in it (pinched it for the Kona :roll: )

Dave you still needing a pump. Track or hand pump and what bike you riding ?

Anybody need anything that I should bring along ?

Saracen wheel will not be ready as well been on co-codamol to drown my headache and it's not working. Beer tonight should solve it though
:LOL:

Just us three, not even dragging the dAEC across

Back