Very quiet in Lincolnshire land

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
What no chat going on, I just look at the MacRetro section they have loads of banter and builds and questions happening, first time I've been in there for a while it's like a Whole board in one thread.

So what you lot up to ?

I've been buying too much on ebay and looking at the cold weather thinking I should go for a ride, but never getting around to it :LOL:

nearly recovered from an injury and started the saracen build .looking forward to the 14th so i can ride again,may get some road miles in first tho, a tad unfit at present lol

I'm squashing make shift elastnmers to nothing, waiting for a bike that's going to be the financial death of me, started jogging with the larger of my tiny dogs- got a health kick wager going on with rojo.

Got some of those bargain lights on order from hong kong too so night rides are on the cards.

Trying to pluck up some enthusiasm to get my cruiser built and either ridden or sold.

How's chris's wheel going ben? Any idea what i owe you yet?

Anyone fancy an early morning raid on the north bank on sunday? Meet earlyish in the viewing area car park?

Might be up for Sunday morning Dave depending how I'm feeling Saturday after work ;)

I've been decorating & fixing bikes in the evenings, so not much riding at all.

Last time out was a night ride around Binbrook almost a month ago!

Had an expensive couple of weeks, MOT & Tax sorted, just insurance to pay for £385 is the cheapest this year :roll:

Dave, you'll be impressed with the lights, they're freaking awesome value, which ones did you go for? 900 lumen I guess, not the retina burning 1400's

Might have to get some of them there lights, then can put my lead acid battery to sleep for a while. Not that I've actually used it yet since I bought the new battery last winter, but I have charged it a few times.

I'm just waiting for a granny ring to turn up to put my chainset back on the green bike.
Oh and now have a nice correct length Ultimax Carbon/Titanium bottom bracket on it, cost a small fortune (ok ~£13 all in :D)

Realised last night I had no granny bolts that I can find, so i'm ordering a set of Alu one's, well two as they is good value and message just in he combines postage :D
Off to order them now.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0656166053 he has colours as well. But you get granny bolts too.

Dave when will that bike turn up ?

Sunday sounds good though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Where's the carbon in the b.b. Ben?

Don't think bike's been posted yet and it'll be a few weeks coming. Not to worry, i was told it would be a while. Does anyone have a waterbottle i can beg borrow or steal?

Ha our code has been cracked.

Andy, missed your post. Can't remember how powerful they are. 700 rings a bell. They were 16 quid for 2 so as long as i can see SOMETHING i'll be happy enough.

Back