thetford meet next sunday the 24th of oct

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
anyone fancy a ride round thetford and brandon next sunday starting at 10am from brandon country park

Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Map here: http://www.multimap.com/s/PJmDkXZS

Details:
Parking is now Pay & Display, there is extra parking in the Orchard car park behind the old peoples home. There is a very good cafe - opens at 10:00am for the early arrivals - that sells tea / coffee & cakes also hot meals. We usually ride for a couple of hours in the morning then stop for lunch and then head out for a couple more hours afterwards.

If you are worried about not being fit (FYI marin man) enough to come along it is not a problem, we have riders of all abilities turn up, from overweight '40+' blokes(again marin man) to XC race whipetts. No one is ever left behind. Thetford Forest has a mixture of fire road and twisty singletrack, the conditions are generally very good this time of year and the trails only become sticky after days of heavy rain. Looking forward to seeing you all. Retro bikes not compulsary if you only have a modern bike to ride. Any questions just send me a pm.

i'm in.........................
p&d parking is £2, is all day tho

if the weather is like it was today, it'll be cracking

if your driving i'll be there fella. Be nice to ride Thetford the way it should ride rather than my last experience there!

its looking like a good turn out just need a couple more to make it a great turn out :D :D :D :D :D come on people you know you want to

I'm in :D

Not got a retro ride rideable at the moment :(

If LGF^^ is coming then it will be my Soul as I know he like the sound of the hub on that one :twisted:

Hmm.

Will I be laughed at if I turn up on a semi cross bike?

Back