Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Right guys, seeing as there has been fantastic uptake for this I will take you all out for a spin on

14 November 2010

Start around 10.30am from LN4 1LQ (PM me for my house number/mobile for those who need it).

3 hrs or so on singletrack, footpaths, bridleways and some nice views.

Food, coffee and chat after.

Hosepipe available for bike washing if required (well, its November, so mud is guaranteed!).

Time to christen the Rockhopper!

See you in a few weeks ;)

Jon

i am still not coming unless someone pushes me up the hills and babysits me on the singletrach above south common - thought i was a gonner a few times!

i'll be on my only retro ride, unless my new one has arrived (once i finally manage to pay for it!)

lewis1641":bj3chctr said:
i am still not coming unless someone pushes me up the hills and babysits me on the singletrach above south common - thought i was a gonner a few times!

You'll be fine Dave. Believe me, I'm not as sharp as I was at the last ride.....haven't had a proper ride in ages.

Also, I am giving serious consideration to doing the loop in reverse, which means the South Common singletrack will be slightly uphill so not as fast. Only considering at the moment though.......

lewis1641":1lubs53h said:

i'll be on my only retro ride, unless my new one has arrived (once i finally manage to pay for it!)
I'll motivate ya, muhahaha... I can swear enough for two when hill climbing :twisted:

Although I will be giving it the full monty on that singletrack section above South Common :LOL:

I should be on the Clockwork, maybe with some winter tyres as I dunno how much grip the Racing Ralphs currently on it will have in muddy conditions

Don't remember the South Common singletrack :oops:

Was I off with Mike on one of his safari's?

It was just before we stopped for a bit as mike went for a ride by himself!

It was the cool off camber singletrack

Remember now, through the trees with the drop to the left, how could I forget it was great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back