random last minute meet AFTERMATH THREAD 10-10-10 10.10am

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
anyone got fancy a last minute meet at the local woods to me and average mark got trebor and his son lewis coming anyone else fancy it

bob and lewis are meeting us at heron fleet hills so if that helps making that the meeting point so be it :D the place is here http://www.streetmap.co.uk/place/Herrin ... 309611.htm

im meeting bob and lewis there for 9.30/40am

dont worry im taking my number off in the morning im not gonna leave it up to long :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So here goes at 9.00am this morning me and average mark set off to meet some others at herringfleet hills with a ride onto an into fritton woods (waverney forest). At 9.30ish we got to Somerlayton a small village near Herringfleet where we court up with marin man and the three of us carried on to herring fleet taking the back path into the hills, we made are way to the car park where trebor (bob) and his son lewis were waiting 5mins later lou74 arrived hoot hoot the ride is on :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

the poo pic was how close bob came to stepping in it :shock: :shock:

and we would like to say a really big thank you to the weird nasty old lady for letting us ride in the woods after telling us we cant as we might hit a dog (the same dogs who's shit never gets picked up) so thank you old bat and i really hope the flu dont catch you this winter ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    Picture 001 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 488
  • Picture 002 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 002 (Custom).jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 488
  • Picture 003 (Custom) (Custom) (Custom).jpg
    Picture 003 (Custom) (Custom) (Custom).jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 488
after a quick lap of herringfleet hills we desided pooh stained trails need to be left behind (no pun intended) we also lost marin man to a fishing trip :roll: :roll: so myself, average mark, trebor (bob), lewis and lou74 went down the road towards fritton woods. on roue to fritton is a nice cheeky trail with a little leg warmer climb here's the action shots of those brave souls climbing there lungs out ;)

Attachments

• Picture 004 (Large).jpg
    Picture 004 (Large).jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 486
  • Picture 005 (Large).jpg
    Picture 005 (Large).jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Picture 006 (Large).jpg
    Picture 006 (Large).jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Picture 007 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 007 (Custom).jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 486
we got to fritton woods about 5 mins after the climb pics and low and behold who should arrive but are one and only rubix master of retrobike yes thats right Gibbleking :shock: :shock: :shock: with his most shiney sannie after a quick breather we went for a quick lap of the woods lewis and average mark went for a sprint while the rest of us took it a little more sedatley :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Picture 008 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 008 (Custom).jpg
    236 KB · Views: 483
on are second lap of the woods and after everyone avoided having a bath in the dyke on are skechie line trail we went to a section me and average mark cleared and build nearly 3 years ago its a little drop in that makes even the most normal straight laced man say "WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" at the top of his lungs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lou 74 did us the great favor of widening the trail with his offish line choice that sent him to bramble heaven :shock: :? thanks lou :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Picture 009 (Large).jpg
    Picture 009 (Large).jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 481
  • Picture 010 (Large).jpg
    Picture 010 (Large).jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 481
  • Picture 011 (Large).jpg
    Picture 011 (Large).jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 481
  • Picture 012 (Large).jpg
    Picture 012 (Large).jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 481
more drop in sillyness :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Picture 013 (Large).jpg
    Picture 013 (Large).jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Picture 014 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 014 (Custom).jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 480
  • Picture 015 (Custom) (Custom).jpg
    Picture 015 (Custom) (Custom).jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 480
and after all this hard work and fun nothing finishes it better than a quick tipple form the local tavern as we had an under age laddy with us we desided to be nice and all have coke cola instead of beer :LOL: :LOL: and have a chit chat before heading back to herring fleet hills and to the cars for those that drove.

Thanks everyone for a cracking time and we should do this more often :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 016 (Large).jpg
    Picture 016 (Large).jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 477
  • Picture 017 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 017 (Custom).jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Picture 018 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 018 (Custom).jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Picture 019 (Large).jpg
    Picture 019 (Large).jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 477
Loving the pics Dan. However. The shape of your mouth does not look like WEEE at the top of your lungs. Check it out. If i could lip read i think it looked more like OOOOOOH IM SCARED, OUT OF CONTROL AND I THINK IM GOING TO CRASH!!! Never mind at least you tried.

thanks to everyone for waiting for my wretched unfit soon to be dead self to catch up....after i found my missing lungs i quite enjoyed it...trust me to get lost though..oh just one more thing

MY BIKES DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grump

Back