Norfolk CTC 25mile Rough Stuff Sunday 17th October 2010

sam_white

Diamond Back Fan
Anyone interested in this? Note I've got no connection, I had this emailed to me by a friend.

Norfolk CTC 25mile Rough Stuff Sunday 17th October 2010

This is a reliability ride NOT A RACE there are set time parameters on bridleways, byways and minor roads. You are issued with a map and route sheet and it is up to you to find your way round the course - there will put up some A5 neon route markers but we cannot guarantee they will still be there on the day.

This event is open to all (children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian).

What you need:

1) Suitable bike for off road; MTB, cyclo-cross, touring bikes - so not suitable for racing bikes or touring bikes with close fitting mudguards.

2) Refreshments you want on the route (light refreshments will be available at the finish).

3) Tools plus a spare inner tube suitable for your bicycle in case of puncture.

Owing to recent weather conditions the course will be very muddy - so dress acordingly.

Entry is at the start and costs £5 per person. Please sign in at least 15mins before your start time.

The start and finish is at Cawston Village Hall, NR10 4AG, on the B1145 at the west (Reepham) end off the village. The Hall will be open from 8:30 till 14:00 there is limited car parking at own risk. The hall will be manned for the duration of the event.

You need to decide how quick you want to go 4 hrs start at 09:00 – 3.5 hrs start at 09:30 or 3 hrs start at 10:00.

When you sign in you will be given a map of the course with a route sheet on the back. There will be a few Marshalls on the course and some direction arrows but it is up to you to follow the route sheet/ map provided.

The plan is that all riders finish between 12:45 and 13:00 please make sure you sign off at the finish.

Further information at www.lotuscycleracing.org/Ruffstuff.html

Please forward to anybody you think may be interested

Any Questions Contact Andrew Mills

01603 402645
amills@fsmail.net

anyone up for this it cant just be sam and scott going :shock: im evening htinking about it and from lowewstoft i have no idea how to get there :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has a seriously muddy ride today. Met Trebor at the end and he'd had a good ride too (on slick tyres!) Here's a few pics of my bike once I got home:

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

Back