Sunday afternoon ride

Though i'll only be at the bridge if anyone is riding across it or prefers to meet there, otherwise I can save a lot of time/distance and go direct to the start of the ride.

Really sorry about the no show guys. Plumbing took longer that expected, probably due to the massive hangover i'm still nursing. Its all andyb's fault.

Did you have a good ride? How's the hand ben?

Andy and i are riding a loop from brigg on tuesday at 7 if you fancy it?

lewis1641":12s207db said:
Really sorry about the no show guys. Plumbing took longer that expected, probably due to the massive hangover i'm still nursing. Its all andyb's fault.

Did you have a good ride? How's the hand ben?

Andy and i are riding a loop from brigg on tuesday at 7 if you fancy it?
Yup, I kept passing you beer all night, well I say beer it was some lager type stuff...

Next time I'll remember that your kitchen clock is a bit wrong, I thought it was an hour earlier than it was, oh well 3am's not too bad a time to hit the sack @ a party.

Hope Chris & Ben had a good ride & that the wrist is healing nicely.

I'm a little bit fuzzy in the head still from last night, so you're not the only one suffering Dave!

It was a nice ride, weather brightened up and sunny just as we started :)
Hand started hurting again about half way and is now stiff and has sore spots and funny twinges, but i'll say that it's doing it some good if anyone asks ;)

sorry i didnt make it,had a day with the wife and family,forgot i had to re earn my pass from clipstone the other week :roll:

Back