Bicyclemania challenge 13.06.10

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I've just paid up for this event, it's based in Swallow, just off the A46 this year which makes it quite easy to get to for a lot of Lincolnshire riders.

Map link

Anyone else up for it?

http://www.bicyclemania.co.uk/mtbinfo.htm

PS Pickle/Lewis1641 any chance of stickying this or adding it to the rides calendar?

FluffyChicken":20lgekd4 said:
Excellent idea, 40 miles, though £15 seems steep, yet I guess they have insurance, marshals etc to pay
£15 in advance £20 on the day, it is quite cheap compared to the bigger events, competitive with similar sized events, the Colne Valley Challenge that I take part in most years costs the same & has more sponsorship

Should be a good laugh if we can get a few riders together for this, even though it's a 40 miler!

Notice they only take Cheque or Cash in hand :shock:
Though you can donate via paypal, you cannot pay :roll:

Anyone else up for this, still working out if it's possible for me.

Undecided on this. 40 miles over Lincolnshire farmland sounds like a slog and a half to me - certainly fits the bill of a "challenge" - but not sure thats why I ride. :?

rek im gonna do this,be on modern tho as bushes for an old trek are a tad hard indto f :(

the vids and pics look good,as long as the weather stays like this itll be fast as hell :twisted:

longun":2kz5csw8 said:
rek im gonna do this,be on modern tho as bushes for an old trek are a tad hard indto f :(

the vids and pics look good,as long as the weather stays like this itll be fast as hell :twisted:
I'll be modern too, don't think my back would like a 40 miler on a hardtail

Might have some rain in the week, but that should keep the dust down a bit & make for more grip :cool:

Back