10 Years of Gates, Gates and More Gates Aftermath

Back home on The edge of the Wold.

Super Ride, thanks to everyone for waiting for me, but the cool kids always sit at the back of the bus. :)

Roll on on Gates 11.

Re:

Great day, thanks Mark (and Julian...who did all the hard work). Really enjoyed it...sorry about my creaky knees, pity there was no RC7 in the brick-a-brack stand!

Thanks LGF for hosting, Mrs LGF for bacon and everyone for a great ride.

I've put all the photos I took on facebook.
Had a google session, cant find a photo in the correct colour, but Mk2 Capri door card was my original guess, and I'm sticking with it.

Attachments

• door card.jpg
    door card.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6,148
Re: 10 Years of Gates, Gates and More Gates Aftermathyou

You guys have a Retro Bike 10th anniversary Gates ride and post the pics on Farce Book :shock: :facepalm:

[edited minor rant :LOL: .... something, something, something “the good ole days”.... something, something, something]

Can someone rescue the pics and post here so we can view them - Edit ... I’m behind the times and can’t work FB ;) and loved the ride I did last year but family commitments to end of school year prevented me attending

[edited in good humour - Mark]

legrandefromage":1n3khr2a said:
I have lots of pics to post laterer so dont worry too much.

giphy.gif

Don’t panic Nick ..... I’m planning on updating the first post to have a selection of photos from the ten years as a record of thanks to Mark for organising ......

Back