Northamptonshire rides?? - New pics 14/2/10

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Are there currently any regular rides taking place in Northamptonshire or (very) nearby? :?

Cheers
Steve

Hello Steve,

Sorry for the delay been offline (Shocking I know!! :shock: )

Northamptonshire actually falls in the Anglian region but have to admit I dont think they ride your way, All I can suggest is if you have some nice routes/trails your way post a ride up and see if anyone pops up to ride with you local?

Im not a million miles away so would be interested in riding? :D

Cheers

Dave

EAST ANGLIA!!!!! What a bloody insult, lol. :LOL:

We're classed as E.Midlands everywhere else.

In all seriousness I've arranged to meet up with a fellow member in a couple or three weekends time, with the aim for us both to get a bit fitter!! There's a fantastic forest nearby to us, and even a dedicated MTB track so all the difficult work's been done. ;)

Steve

Post up a time and place, there's Leicester folk who could be interested and if I can get a passport (admittedly I'm pushing my luck at present ) I'd be happy to join you.

Rob

So a fellow retrobiker and I met up for a ride together today, first time we'd been in the saddle for many a year really.

Regaining some fitness levels before we come out to some 'higher-turnout' meetings :)

A couple of brief pictures from today (apologies for the quality, only had the phone to hand. :roll:
Steve

Great to meet you Steve, looking forward to the next ride.
Don't forget tea and cakes on me next time (not literally of course :LOL: )

Gruff

Cheers,

We must've put in a bit of an effort, as we did 2 laps of the MTB trail at our local forest (5 miles per lap) -

Lap 1 = 45 mins :shock: :oops:
Lap 2 = 25 mins :eek: :)

Steve

Back