OK folks here's a DRAFT ride order for Mayhem.
This is posted in order to generate discussion...... we're good at that.
It has been put together with the information available, knowledge of your capabilities and desires, and drugs.
The following has been factored in:
1. One of our south west ringers has kindly accepted the post of 'runner'.
2. Geoff has requested an early slot so that he can get a second lap in, and bearing in mind the mileage he's been racking up at Hicks Lodge I would be a heartless bugger to deny him.
3. John has requested the sunrise lap. Such an optimist
4. All people shown with 2 laps have the legs for it and will be respectably quick
5. Phil and Steve have been kept together 'cos that's how they like it.
6. The south west guys are clearly a clever ploy by Ed to ensure a direct delivery of Cider.
7. The average lap time of 1.5 hrs could be way out in either direction.
8. Unofficial untimed laps can be undertaken if you feel the urge.
9. The late Sat evening slot has been left as a float to see how things go.
pm me any likes / dislikes and I'll update the Order prior to Tuesday.
Riding: 91 Kona Cindercone