kinder loop any one done it?

Re:

never done it, but if it's 55 miles as it says over rough and strenuous terrain you're looking at a 12 hour ride at least. Good luck!

Re:

That sounds like fun to me!

Let us know how you do, should you decide to tackle it ;)

Re:

hi so we did 20 miles of the loop last Sunday it toke us 4 hours but we were single speed and my mate was fully ridged. really varied and challenging ride. will be cool to do the hole thing, we plan on doing it next summer when hopefully we will be at full fitness.

Re:

we were the only none full suspensions on the trail. some lads in edale car park told us we need a minimum 150mm travel to be able to ride it (we past them on the first descent!!) super day out and nice pint in the pub in edale after . we are going back next month to do it again.:) but i am swaping the 16t to a 18T ;)

me an a good mate did it over 2 fun days. we parked at langsett and stopped at hayfield. bloody good feed and a pint.......or 6 and did the other half next day. we totalled 70miles by the end. worth having a go at but id recomend 2 days. if your local just plan the fun bits and cut out the bits around hayfield.....;)

Back