BHF Peak District Mountain Bike Challenge 2011

I think one or two of the guys in the area have done this one in the past, but it has clashed with the 'Day in the Peaks' ride on at least a couple of occasions (not this year though).

If you want people to ride with, why not join us on our night rides on a Tuesday or we also do occasional weekend day rides as well. Keep an eye on our East Midlands chat section. We're a friendly bunch and don't take things too seriously :D I'm in Derby and there are at least 2 others from Derby as well who ride every week as well as other places locally.

Myself and a couple of friends are doing this. There's a map for the 40+ mile route which takes in some of the same route we did a couple of weeks ago for the retroride but we're prob going to do the 34 mile route. Still need to register though and get sponsorship, running out of time :!:

There is also a 36 mile route the following week at Sherwood pines and I'll probably do that too.

By the way I'll be riding a modern bike for at least the peaks ride, my hands were killing coming down the hills on my Elite :cry:

Back