South Midlands bike ride (Cotswold group) 1st meet Aftermath

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Met up with Nevadasmith for a loop around the Cotswolds, Hopefully will start to be a regular thing Some highlights

-cracking weather and views
-Nevadas shiney perfect Xizang
-bumping into walking talking lifesize foxes :shock:
-well earned pint of local Donnington ale
-met another top retrobike rider

-fitness for me was desperate at times!! :shock: :LOL:

My camera died so no pics but hopefully Nevada will load some

Cheers

daj

Great ride, cotswalds at their best - sunny and dry!

Nice to find new local trails.

Thanks for organising and leading it Daj, good to meet you at last!

I'd be well up for making that a regular event (GTs not essential!), here's some pics:

Daj in action at the bomb holes:

p5220012e.jpg

I am just off the right side - honest - you can see the leaves in the air(!) (good job Daj didn't take the snaps at Kate and Will's wedding! :roll:)

p5220014.jpg

The bikes enjoy a we'll earned pint of BB:

p5220015.jpg

p5220016.jpg

no way!! I swear I just caught you in the pic when it showed it for a sec !!

:LOL: Too fast on that feather weight machine!!! :LOL:

Looks good, I have a loop around Eastleach which I used to ride quite often ending in a pint. Count me in on next ride out if an unfit born again biker is welcome.

:D

Thats brilliant chaps!!

Eastleach sounds good, I have a Cotswold book too that covers all aroud notsgrove and more over your way :cool:

will post next date up soon, unless you would like to suggest a date for a Eastleach ride?

original thoughts were for a sunday a month and wednesday evenings when possible for the keen?

I ride every Wednesday night at the moment and would be happy to ride with you guys aswell.

There are a few of us around the cheltenham/gloucester area now and we're surrounded by some great trails, we should make more of an effort to ride them.

Like the sound of it Russ, do you meet same place or move about? Get some meeting dates and places over to me and I will construct some sort of calender with some sundays :cool:

Back