Bicester Rides?

gump

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hey all, anybody around the Bicester area?

Just moved here and looking for some local person kind enought to ride with. Not sure if anything around, but would be interested anyhow!

Cheers!
Andy

Hi Andy,

I work in Bicester but live near Aylesbury, if you ever want to ride over the chiterns (wendover) or even scoot over to woburn let me know, I am out on the bike 4 times a week! a bit addicted :)

Cheers

Sparkzz":2je44mlr said:
Hi Andy,

I work in Bicester but live near Aylesbury, if you ever want to ride over the chiterns (wendover) or even scoot over to woburn let me know, I am out on the bike 4 times a week! a bit addicted :)

Cheers

Hi! Sounds great thanks :)

Went over to Aston Hill today, some good trails, scary DH stuff too!

Wendover area looks to have a fair few trails about. Do you ever go out in the evenings? Would be good to meet up.

Cheers,
Andy

gump":1u4ey8ew said:
Sparkzz":1u4ey8ew said:
Hi Andy,

Cheers

Hi! Sounds great thanks :)

Went over to Aston Hill today, some good trails, scary DH stuff too!

Wendover area looks to have a fair few trails about. Do you ever go out in the evenings? Would be good to meet up.

Cheers,
Andy

I have lived here all my life and have never riden Aston Hill, even though my mate set it up and created it! :LOL: I am riding there Wednesday night for the first time! ..

Yeah I can ride Wednesday/Friday nights, or Sunday morning, just let me know. If your up for a longer ride (30ish miles) sunday morning is cool, and can show you the chilterns "best bits"

Cheers

Mark

Back