Winter fitness or just good viewing

NakedGav

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Great events if you fancy something to keep your fitness levels up over the winter or for the less keen amongst you just some great local events to come and watch - or support some of your fellow forum members :LOL:
Also, great events to bring the kids and let them have a go.

Linky Linky

:D :D :D :D :D

How did you get on todayat Shipley?
I'll be at the Bramcote event on 30th October, I may be helping out as Beeston CC is co-hosting it, hope to ride it though.

I was 14th on Saturday mate, feeling a lot better than this time last year !
Be good to see you at a few, Bramcote's a while away yet - you not fancy any others ?

Hi Guys. Were riding in nottingham this week if you fancy it. PM me if you'd like details. It will probably be cyclocrossable I think, only a little bit of woodland singletrack, mostly bridleways and mud!

How long are the cyclocross rides you do and do they accept mountain bikes? It all sounds very scary!

How did you do at Allestree Gav? I hear from our club that it was wet and heavy going.

Unocogero
Cross races are 1 hour and then one more lap.
Mountain bikes are allowed, but no bar ends and make sure the bars are plugged. I hear there were 180 starters this weekend, that is a bit scary!
If you fancy trying it out why not come to Bramcote on October 30th, Beeston CC are co-hosting it, the park has a good playground to keep children occupied.
Maybe see you Tuesday depending on weather/route.

Latest posts

Back