Forrest of dean ride Saturday 16th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After the success of the last forrest of dean ride we are putting together another one on the 16th october.

It will be lead by Ed edwards and Del and will include some excellent singletrack and "off piste" areas such as the "velvet garden" and the "descent of almost certain death".

It promises to be a thoroughly enjoyable ride with a pub stop lunch midway.

Looking at 10.00am for a 10.30 start with a finish of around 3-4pm.

We will cater for all rider abilities so don't be worried, nobody gets left behind ;)

Chris,

I'm definately up for this one if you'll have me. Would it be ok if I brought my friend, a non-member with me? I promise he'll ride retro :) .

Sad to have missed the last one. Assuming i've finished fitting our new kitchen(which I should do)will defo make this one.
Retro bikes only I asume?

Re: .

Grannygrinder":2nj8ipv0 said:
Retro bikes only I asume?

You have to ask? ;)

Definitely retro expected but if it's a choice of modern or not coming that modern it should be.

Mark Sinnett is up for this too so it should be a tidy grouping.

Would like to come but due to be heading off to Belgium that day - hoping to negotiate a slightly later start to the holiday!

I'll be there, leave pass approved and a diet of 'Edwards sausage' now scheduled. Been wanting to ride the FoD for sometime so really looking forward to this.

Well the 16th is drawing closer, can we establish whether this is a goer and sort out a meeting point.

I've never been here before so a postcode would be ideal as I'm going to need some help from the satnav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back