Ambleside Aftermath- 17/4

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Excellent but absolutely tiring day. A day of warm sunshine, big hills, punctures and a hundred gates. Words and pictures aplenty to follow.

Thanks to all that came along. As always its you guys that make the meets what they are!

Si

I am glad you all had a good day I'm gutted i never got a job today so i could of come if only i could seen the days future :cry:
Been board shitless today only so much computer you can do without spending any money and tellys crap

Although i loved every minute of it, my aching legs, raw shoulders and sunbunt face wish I'd been stuck behind a computor all day too. Ace day but I'm paying for it now. Shattered.

im sorting my pics out now, will upload soon as possible.

cuppa and indian takeaway on route :D im nackered :shock:

few pics......didnt take any on the first few miles.

17042010667.jpg

17042010668.jpg

17042010669.jpg

17042010670.jpg

17042010671.jpg

17042010672.jpg

17042010673.jpg

Had a great day of retro riding today and also got meet many new faces from the NE scene.

Shame we had to split as the downhill you missed was excellent and we reckon that we only just missed you back at the car park.

The great descents and technical climbs were my personal highlights, but the tunnelling was pretty unique also.

Biggest disappointment must be the lack of retro machinery being ridden and the large quantity of suspension on show!

i enjoyed the climbs more than the downhill bits.........crap brakes and no suspension aint no fun :oops:

Latest posts

Back