Status
Not open for further replies.

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
North East and North West Yorkshire Proudly Presents

Cropton Beer Festival (and Bikes)

A weekend of beer drinking (for some) and riding bikes, well hopefully that's the plan :facepalm:

Get the dates in your diary, the route will be decided nearer the time as it all depends on the weather.

More details to follow, once it has been discussed with the committee :)

http://www.newinncropton.co.uk/beer-fes ... announced/

Stuart.

Attachments

• beerfest2019-banner.jpg
    beerfest2019-banner.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5,860
Re:

There's a chance I might get gazumped by a friend's birthday, but if I manage to get lucky on the dates of that then I'm looking forward to seeing the usual beautiful* faces there!

*there better be plenty of ale at this festival to make that statement even half true! :shock:
:LOL:

Loads o beer Ped , and live music Fri and Sat night , proper party weekend , be there or be a boring old fart .
I'll be there btw.

Re:

I am going up on Friday afternoon, bringing the big awning so Peter can drink his craft ales in there.

I can accommodate a couple of refugees in the awning if anyone needs somewhere to sleep.

Stuart.

Re: Re:

slmracing":34q6kd3g said:
I can accommodate a couple of refugees in the awning if anyone needs somewhere to sleep.

Stuart.

Refugees you say, I could also qualify as one of those if there is still space available please Stu?

Spudly":2b11rah7 said:
slmracing":2b11rah7 said:

Stuart.

Refugees you say, I could also qualify as one of those if there is still space available please Stu?

Yes there is My friend, you Elpedro and Ringo, it will be a steamy man train :facepalm:

slmracing":9k9jb72a said:
Yes there is My friend, you Elpedro and Ringo, it will be a steamy man train :facepalm:

Ooh lovely, we wont be getting cold that night then if we huddle together 'for warmth' :LOL:

Re:

Ooh just looking at the website regarding this, do we need to book/arrange camping space or have they already been contacted regarding that?

Spudly":1bp5b86m said:
Ooh just looking at the website regarding this, do we need to book/arrange camping space or have they already been contacted regarding that?

I normally just turn up, don't forget your gimp mask :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back