Nobby’s getting high ( street ride) Aftermath

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So 11 riders turned up for an epic adventure, well 8 hours worth, we did not expect to encounter 2000 walkers coming the other way on tight single track, then there was the poor sod who had the heart attack, let's hope he made it. The air ambulance and crew did a great job, but this meant that we had to wait a while before we could complete the last few miles of the ride.

A big thanks to Nobby for leading the ride :facepalm: sorry consulting from the back :shock:

It was a good laugh, one or two people were struggling a little, but it was a red hot day, we all made it back in one piece, just.

Hopefully I will see you on the weekender ride.

Just a few pictures from me.

Stuart.

Attachments

• views.jpg
    views.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5,541
  • mr lee.jpg
    mr lee.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 5,541
  • weres mi bike gone.jpg
    weres mi bike gone.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 5,540
  • bonny bastards.jpg
    bonny bastards.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5,540
  • man down.jpg
    man down.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 5,540
  • Aaron.jpg
    Aaron.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 5,540
  • traffic jam.jpg
    traffic jam.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5,540
  • what a view.jpg
    what a view.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5,540
  • the gang.jpg
    the gang.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 5,541
I bet the ‘boys’ were a lot smaller when you got out then.

Looks great. Next time I’ll properly slow you down.

20.73 miles and 4138ft of climbing,zero breeze a million midges and Carl’s spicy balls and lee’s salty nuts made for hell of a epic

nobby the sheep":3hc7vo9i said:
20.73 miles and 4138ft of climbing,zero breeze a million midges and Carl’s spicy balls and lee’s salty nuts made for hell of a epic

Carl really does have red hot balls :facepalm:

Re:

Just been having a little reminisce, this must go down as one of the highlights of 2019, thanks again to Nobby for making it happen and everyone else for making it brilliant fun!

Loads of pics - think it was the first time out for the Camelbak Chase with a phone pocket on the shoulder straps, so I was pretty excited about being able to get to it without taking the bag off, snaphappy :LOL:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Aesc3mrbwxMokCp37

Re: Re:

elPedro666":2snq0nnq said:
Just been having a little reminisce, this must go down as one of the highlights of 2019, thanks again to Nobby for making it happen and everyone else for making it brilliant fun!

Loads of pics - think it was the first time out for the Camelbak Chase with a phone pocket on the shoulder straps, so I was pretty excited about being able to get to it without taking the bag off, snaphappy :LOL:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Aesc3mrbwxMokCp37

Great Pics Pete, that was an epic day out and sitting in the beck with a cold beer at the campsite was sublime :cool:

Back