Matthew's magical mystery tour 8/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Will be starting near Helmsley , probably the campsite I'm staying at in Nawton , looking at a new and unreccied route with a few tweeks I got via Viewranger , won't be super technical but there's at least a few long (not steep ) and fast descents , views over Bransdale moor will be spectacular if good weather and hopefully there'll be a food stop.

Re:

Ey up,

I am working away that weekend, so I wont be able to make it, now that mountain mayhem is out of the way I best start looking at a ride in August (where has the year gone)

Also I would like to come over and do a couple of Thursday night rides with you.

Stuart.

Re:

No worries Stu , put this on as nowt seemed to be happening and I'm up there next weekend and would be riding Sat anyway , re August I think we might be looking at the weekender ( so will prob be Cropton and loads a beer, Verns call on that though , just give me a call re Thursdays as I go out most of em if it's not raining but might be Wed this week as K's got a do on on Thursday , might even be the big wheeler if everything lands in time for me to build it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back