woolpack wobble aftermath

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
cheers matthew, awesome day, loadsa fun and great food and ale. great company as per usual and no real issues, other than carl falling asleep and burying his bike haha

only pic im afriad, had to much fun :D

Re:

Think the weather was ok in the end, what a save from carl nearly a faceplant :facepalm: can feel I had a work out with the legs but they need it :D Big thanks to Matthew for showing us round
Food was top scran at the woolpack too.

Re:

That was a great ride, plenty of sliding around, some spectacular crashes as well :facepalm:

It was good to catch up with everyone, here are a few of my pictures.

Are we nearly there yet

A broken Man

Slight bit of mud

A skinny fat bike

Time for a quick power nap (A slightly hung over Carl)

Slight dishing issue with Ken's skinny fat bike.

Naa Mr Wilkes

See you all on the next ride

Stuart.

Re:

Here's my photo.....watching you all leave as I got into my dry car! :D
Good to catch up briefly with those I know, and hope to get to know the ones I don't. Will be back one day! :D

Attachments

• 20170319_134749-996x747.jpg
    20170319_134749-996x747.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 2,551
Was great as always to see you lot great pub stops too shame my 30yrs handlebars couldn't take my 17stone :facepalm:

Re:

Yeah top day out, good food/beer/company.

Ken again provided comedy moment of the day... got a proper flamed by the barmaid at The Woolpack for asking for Lime in his £5 premium Italian lager!

Kudos to Carl as well... looked like a pretty serious hangover but a short kip and epic save seemed to sort him out...

Just after Carls moment...

Kenneth Pugsley

And Carl kipping in background

Re:

Thanks for all that attended and provided a few laughs , it was fast and dry on the thursday night test run !!, bit slippy and slidey but no injuries and plenty of laughs see you all next month .

Back