Yorkshire Retrobike Weekender Aftermath

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Yorkshire Retrobike Weekender The Aftermath

Two days an nights of nothing but talking rubbish about old bikes and drinking beer/eating bbq,
Great weekend with like minded people, the weather gods were kind an trails dryish.

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did hope to see y'll next year, thanks to all who made it a great weekender.

Lots of pics below and a link to the rest of the album enjoy...

Weekender HQ

Summer Meadow

Made in Yorkshire (just down the road)

Pub stop

Beer Legs

Proper Retro

Pub Stop (again)

Locals wave us off

Time for some Beer and Food (again)

Slowing things down (before the pub)

Still eating and drinking

Nice Sunnys

Smiling Steve

Bellend in the distance (he he he

Refuelling

Tarmac Time

Always makes me smile

Klein Mantra?

Blue skys

Fool on the hill?

Red Baron

Lunch Time

Pub Car Park

Feeding time at the zoo

Back on the track

The trail back to Camp

UFO?

Packing for home

Here's a link to my album with many more pics... http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/rb_ka ... 0Weekender

Thanks for looking and hope to see you out on the trails

cheers kaya

Re:

Thanks for a great time;would post pics but Windows is updating
Or something :facepalm: :facepalm: lots of beer consumed
And lots of food eaten .
Feeling good after two rides as well :D :D
One thing I did not say was this was a nice route done this way around :cool: see you all in Aug when the footy starts again ;)

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":vlhswleg said:
A wash, snooze and meat emptying on the bog are needed before pictures ;-)

What a lovely mental picture! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

awesome weekend gents, cheers to those whom make the rides what they are ;) and without the organising wouldnt happen......chuckle chuckle

arrived late due to traffic, set up camp after luchtime and the saturday continued with beer and some riding, then food..............plenty of meat and more errrm beer :) great stuff, and the wrench we chatted to was pretty good too!

bed was about 2am after even more beer, moonshine and great company and chat

sunday.....................kaya woke me up at 9.30, which was ace cos i have'nt had a lay-in for ages. cooked some breaky, still felt pissed and got my stuff together, including my "twit" glasses as it was sunny

bike was creaking like a bugger, pace eh or i rek the seatpost shim, or bolt, or frame, or saddle etc etc but rode nice

trail was awesome, lovely moorland single/double track with not much climbing really and i had a rite grande time.

only suffered one puncture, 25mph downhill from ana cross on 1.8s.........mmmm not a great idea.
loved the weekend, tired but energised, great company, great time and ill be back to ride more Nth York Moor vallys soon.

sorry for the crap pics

stickman came for a ride

looking forward to next year already

Re:

Some good pics Chris, come on the rest of yous post your pics,

Mine are in the first post.

cheers kaya

time for bed :LOL:

Good show chaps. Some folk even riding Retro :shock: :LOL:

Would like to see more bike pics and less beer pics personally, but maybe that's just me. :roll:

Vans looking good Vern. You been polishing it all year? ;)

Re:

Great weekender again , failed miserably on the picture front and took none , I blame it on the corn moonshine and sloe gin!!

Back