The Cut Gate Killer Aftermath

Re:

3.5 Vern!!!!

Great day though but will need to lie in a bath of neat Radox before the pictures are uploaded!

*EDIT* Pics now below

Wild RB Pose #1

Yes Ladies & Gentleman, I give you the one & only (thank God) Ken Kebab modelling the new range of cycle wear for those who like to hang around school playgrounds and swimming pools...

Cracking view for 25 feet or so...

Modern and Retro...

Keep on climbing fellas...

Ken Kebab looking lively... Me less so...

The old girl had a tough maiden voyage... but got round with no issues.

Summit!

One of the easier sections.

Pete cribbing the line...

Disappointed he didn't try the ballsy line...

Wild RB Pose #2

Think we all had fun through here...

Stu's bike sat considering how it's going to attempt to break his face on the way back..

Stunning views...

Stu's just held onto a 20 meter tank slapper...!

Re:

Yeah, I feel more than 3.5 (70%?) battered!

Fair to say that was mega, brilliant day, superb company as always, great to see you all!

No muckin'aboot here:

:LOL:

Re:

Also, special mention to Stu for not binning that blowout - quite how that didn't finish up with blood & tears I'll never know, absolutely amazing save, gnarly skillz dude!

Probably have to bin those shorts though :LOL:

Re:

That was a cracking ride, I had a few issues with the bike but that was the whole idea, had a good shake down ready for mountain mayhem next week. The blow out I had on the front was scary :shock: It was great to meet some new faces and catch up with the regular riders. I will post my pictures in the morning. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0557 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_0557 (Copy).JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 2,458
Re:

Some pictures

Ken trying out Ringo's GT, sporting his new cycling top (more pics to follow) :facepalm:

My weapon of choice

Mountain bike walking

Kebab Ken, fashion ikon, sporting his peedo cycling top.

Marc Two Tone had dropped a pound coin, unfortunately it hit him on the back of the head :D

Hi Darling, I see you have brought your daughter with you as well!

Nice to meet Stuart today, yes I know it's a modern bike :facepalm:

Some 80'S retro steel

Gorillas in the mist

Strap my bitch up :D

And that is it from me.

Re:

Hell of a ride out,not done this one before so got my mojo back big time.
Some really beautiful sites around the reservoir when you could see,,
Legs are covered by midge bites as I got there early and waited for all to turn up,the ride back was better if I am honest the trails flowed that way.
We had no rain it was forecast and all around but we got to the cafe and back at one point seen the sun :D two mechanicals a blow out and rear hanger ript off ,but a good day would definitely recommend it for another year.
Am I reading 25 miles on elpeds phone? Was that the miles.

Re:

The cut gate killer

Third time i've done this ride, rigid each time too. You could say i'm a slow learner! ;)

Anyways, glad i turned up as some parts of the trails are really enjoyable and have some techy patches that need your full attention.
It all worked out in the end as we turned back at the visitor centre(food stop), good job too as it could have been a 7pm finish should we have done the extension that takes you down to the Ladybower inn. We missed all that out.

The cafe there has made some improvements with food, good portions, more choice and not poxy for the money.

Great to chat and ride with you guys. Let's do more stuff!

Poor old stu and his brakes, just need a fettle really.

Get some of these for the next outing!

Proud Zasker LE owner, ready for action.

Proud IBIS owner, nearly ready for action.

Cutting through the mist.

More to come, fighting photobucket at the mo.....

Back