Kaya's Kildale Cake Run Aftermath

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Kaya's Kildale Cake Run The Aftermath

Thanks to all who made the trip to the cake shop its a ride I never get board of, the views are always spectacular and the cake is first class.
The weather gods were with us today with sunshine and tailwinds, the pics only give a small glimpse of the area and riding.

Great day out with good company, some pics and a link to the rest of my album at the bottom of the post.

Starting out

Almost Summer...

Where's the kebab shop

Leading the way

High Citrus

Top Unsuitable's

Big Skys

Distant Horizons

Sloe Time

Showing Dad the Way

Flyin Fox

Waiting...

Captain Cooks

SHARK!!!

Cleveland Hills

Men of Steel...

No Trees

Roseberry Topping

Here's a link to the rest of the album... http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/rb_ka ... cake%20run

Thanks for looking and hope to see you on the next ride,

cheers kaya

Re:

Another cracking cake run , was shown a couple of new descents , the weather gods were kind and the banter and company were up to there usual high standards .

Re:

Top day :) omelette for me next time but the cake was worth the ride out,had a go at bleeding the brakes oldstyle :facepalm:
Get a bleed kit next week.
Still a great place to ride around,be nice in summer :)
Will see you all next time,

Recycles":qi2zbndu said:
Excellent ride, great pics, me and the boy are knackered

Good to see you again and glad you enjoyed it, hope you can make it too a few more.

And we'll have to get out for a ride as we only live over the hill from one another :LOL:

see ya soon mate

kaya

Re:

Dare I say this, but that was my first retro ride of the year :facepalm: It was a great ride, good to catch up with everyone, the piss taking was first class (sorry Ken) :facepalm:

See you at Ambleside :D

Back