Christmas Pudding Run Aftermath

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Christmas Pudding Run Aftermath

Big thanks to Gil for leading us round some of the off piste trails around Dalby and keeping the Christmas Pudding run tradition going. It was an eventful day in one way or another with no mechanicals just human error...

Retro bikes were a bit scarce but there was a good mixture of FATbike,Clownwheeled,Curlyforked,Plasticfantastic,Allmountain,Retro26"wheeledbikes to make fun of.

As always the company was first class and the Canadian bourbon/Sloe gin only for medical purposes/abuse and finally a Big thanks to every one who made it to the Christmas Pudding Run.... its you that makes these rides worth the effort :xmas-cool:

Here's some of my pics with a link to the rest of the album...

#Whoateallthepies

Downhill Dirt Devil

Man Down

Big Skys

And there off

DrS...murf

Real Trees

Hearnoevil,Seenoevil,Speaknoevil

Bendy bits

Last Trail

Here's a link to the rest of my album:- http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/rb_ka ... Run%202015

Thanks for looking and hope to se you on the next ride in January :cool:

cheers kaya

Re:

Good ride out weather played ball, fair amount of riders turned out 22 and I lost them all do,h ,anyways did half the red loop so ok in the end.Can't post pics as am on a tablet at the mo. See you all at the next one.

Re:

Well that was fun, 22 riders is a great turn out, not so many retro bikes but who cares. Kebab Ken managed to lose us :facepalm: it was good to see the regular riders and plenty of new faces, Andy (cycle mechanic) and Keith, hope you are feeling OK after your off :facepalm: I can asure you the next ride in January will be far easier. Not so sure if I like the Marin B17, it is great fun down hill but hard work on the climbs, the bike is like brand new, but it maybe slightly too big for me :cry:

Anyway here are a few of my pics

Watch out am a Geezer.

Nice van

Everyone shout KEN! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Whos got the biggest tool. :shock:

My Marin B17

I can see the pub from here

Look at the skill, Uncle Jack riding a Modern bike.

Post ride all clean again, this bike is mint.

Thanks to everyone who turned up, and a big thank you to Gill for leading us all round (apart from Ken) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cavalier":1pnisrpc said:
Cool pics - is that Mr. Kawasaki in the Saracen top?

Mr Kawasaki would love to have hair like that :LOL:

Na its me

Ps

Its a 97/8 Saracen kili flyer I'm riding

Re:

Bloody hell, I think my air bag has gone off in that first picture. Far too much food and beer over Christmas :oops: :oops:

Re: Re:

slmracing":2v9ia4hj said:
Bloody hell, I think my air bag has gone off in that first picture. Far too much food and beer over Christmas :oops: :oops:

There's more than one air bag that's gone off in that pic :LOL:

Looks more like an antenatal meeting :xmas-big-grin:

Back