2016 Rides Planing

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Wow this year has flown past and what a great years riding, some fantastic days out with good friends and nice old bikes,
So now its time for your suggestions and ideas for next years rides.

There'll be the staples like the R/B Yorkshire weekender with the return of the cake run and maybe a day out with our neighbours.
So do you have some where you think is worth a visit or some where you'd like to visit...

Your thoughts and suggestion please?

I'm hoping to make it to some rides in 2016, been a long time since I've ridden temple newsam so I'll be definitely making it to some rides there. In fact, I'm gonna try make it to as many retro meets as I can as long as it's not too far away and the missus will drive me to some if they are too far to cycle to.

ill get to ride as much as possible,if you fancy a chilled loop round my garden, your more than welcome

Re:

Been looking at the aftermath today;and a thought about new miller dam sometime, be nice to pop down there again :D

Re:

Sorry I have been a bit quiet on here for a while, been mega busy :facepalm: Anyway I will have a chat with Vern and Matthew about setting a date for our February ride :D :D

March is a no go for me because I am working in Bahrain for 2 weeks :D my life is terrible these days.

Re: R

kenaltobelli":1yakh6ob said:
Cut gate will be good never did it last time,and Nidderdale
Is great for me, how about Reeth :D and Ribble head

Think Reeth will be in the calender this year, I've just been looking at the pics, reminds me how good an area it is.

Not sure about Ribble head will have a think for later in the year maybe...

Back