Bronte country ride 20th sept

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Here is a charity ride (sue ryder) that is based in west yorks in the keighley area, looks rather scenic and trodden by the infamous bronte family, probably to escape horrid inner city diseases of the day!

I've put myself down for the shortest ride, as it's my level at the moment, as far as cycling goes anyway. ought to help me get back in to it.

click here----> https://www.sueryder.org/Get-involved/E ... 0Challenge

Re:

Good to see you yesterday Marc. I hope you get your neck sorted out soon. I may enter this ride, depends on if I am working away, and what we put on for our ride of the month.

Stuart.

Re: Re:

slmracing":1fi7m5m2 said:
Good to see you yesterday Marc. I hope you get your neck sorted out soon. I may enter this ride, depends on if I am working away, and what we put on for our ride of the month.

Stuart.

Like wise skipper! Im now on the files of a physiotherapist so ought to get slowly back to normal (whatever that is!) I wish i had pain, i know what that is and can deal with it.
but dizzy spells, N8 neuron disturbance, nausea and numb 4th and 5th fingers kinda creeps me out! :LOL:

peace bruvver.

gusman2x":2fk6wrar said:
Could be up for this. All going well I'll be living in West Yorks come Sept.

Cool, a good start for you, this ride is no killer but, i don't know the actual route. These kind of rides are generally well organised and you may get a t-shirt and a mars bar afterwards!

Thanks man! I've just had a bueno so I think I'll save this one till tonight when I'm watching sons of anarchy with a brew. If that's alright?

Latest posts

Back