Frame Pick Up and Post - Stockton-on-Tees

MatBH5

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Hello, I was hoping to pick this up myself when visiting Newcastle for work, but plans keep changing, so thought I'd ask a tentative favour here, please.
Is anyone in Stockton-on-Tees and could collect and hold - or even post on - a frame (with stuck seatpost, hence slightly awkward bulk and the sellers reticence to post)? Please?
Beer vouchers will be provided, of course.
If not, all's bot lost. Hopefully I can get to the northeast in December.
Many thanks
Mat

MatBH5":18puxyxh said:
Hello, I was hoping to pick this up myself when visiting Newcastle for work, but plans keep changing, so thought I'd ask a tentative favour here, please.
Is anyone in Stockton-on-Tees and could collect and hold - or even post on - a frame (with stuck seatpost, hence slightly awkward bulk and the sellers reticence to post)? Please?
Beer vouchers will be provided, of course.
If not, all's bot lost. Hopefully I can get to the northeast in December.
Many thanks
Mat

Hi Mat

I don't think there's any of our lot around Stockton, but if it's not too urgent I could probably pick it up at some point,
Let me know if that would be any help.

cheers kaya

Re:

Hello Kaya and thanks for your reply. As it sounds out of your way, I will keep trying to arrange my own visit. But thanks for the offer. If you happen to be nearby for any reason, please do let me know.
Best Wishes, Mat

Re: Re:

MatBH5":1j44suvv said:
Hello Kaya and thanks for your reply. As it sounds out of your way, I will keep trying to arrange my own visit. But thanks for the offer. If you happen to be nearby for any reason, please do let me know.
Best Wishes, Mat

If you have a post code or address pm it to me and I'll see if its near my mates,
it would be a good excuse to go over for a brew an chat I,ve not seen him for a while.

Re:

Hi there I will be near Stockton on Tees on the 24th of this month. I am going to TWI Middlesbrough in the Afternoon, is this near enough for me to pick up the frame?

Cheers

Back