North East, North & West Yorkshire National Ride & Weekender

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's our turn to host this months National so let's show everyone some real Yorkshire hospitality,
Also some of the best riding in the country, please use link below to sign up...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=301494

cheers kaya

Re:

I will be there Vern, If anyone wants to car share from around the Leeds area, I am going up in the Bus on the Friday evening. if you want to come and don't have a tent, there is 2 separate beds in the pop top, just bring your bike and some food, come on there is no excuse now.

It will be a steady ride up :D

Re:

been to go outdoors;and spent a shedfull of cash;
any trips to katmandoo and i am good to go :facepalm: just need bog roll :D

Re:

I'm being an old duffer and bringing the caravan and slippers lol .
Have you got a BBQ sorted Vern or do you want me to bring an biggish one ?
Matthew

Re: Re:

Matthews":l425vnrc said:
I'm being an old duffer and bringing the caravan and slippers lol .
Have you got a BBQ sorted Vern or do you want me to bring an biggish one ?
Matthew

Better bring it you can never have enuff BBQ's ;)

slmracing":10snn8jz said:
Vern do I need to book in at the campsite?

When I asked about booking they said no need to but that was tents...
Give them a bell, there number is on the link to the web site in the main announcement.

Re:

This has been in my diary for ages and now I won't be able to make it. T'will be the first time that I've missed a Yorkshire n' North East national ride.

Rich Aitch":300adsfb said:
This has been in my diary for ages and now I won't be able to make it. T'will be the first time that I've missed a Yorkshire n' North East national ride.

Sorry to hear you can't make it... if it's some thing simple like needing a bike I,ve one you could use ?

Re:

I won't be there this year I'm afraid Vern, its getting a bit close to our babys due date to be biking miles from home.

Have a good weekend!

Latest posts

Back