Keeping the series in this area for the 3rd year? Go for it!

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I can hardly beleive I got this today, it was so fantastic John had done this for me. I was glad I didn't win a bike or something as I don't have the space for any more bikes!! This is soooooo much better.

Anyway, I am so chuffed I can't believe it. I made it a personal challenge to make as many rides as I could and it was so very much worth it. If I hadn't have gotten anything at the end it would not have mattered - it really was a great year and I met so many ace people the list is endless.

They were really the best rides I have ever been on in my life - great routes, great locations, great good natured banter. I was welcome when I was really slow and that really helped me.

:shock: :shock: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :D :D :D :D

So correct me if I'm wrong - marc2tone won it in 2011, me last year - what are you doing to keep it in the area this year? I know fluffychicken made the effort for the Lakes ride - deserves an award in itself I reckon.

I can't make many of the rides this year so I want to encourage everyone else!

Oh, I got these too:

I was aksing John about a zipped hoody but I didn't think he'd done one....... well chuffed x100000000!!!!

Re: Keeping the series in this area for the 3rd year? Go for

In it to win it, no saying more true!

Well done for the accolade bob. I can reflect the fact that the experience of the trail and company is the true prize. No better way to see the country than a day in the wilderness with a mob of off-road cyclists, real good fun and worth the travel and night before palaver.

I'd not even heard of ms racing before winning one in 2011 (south downs). I also take the karma spirit fairly seriously and passed the frame and fork to another member once i'd had my fun on it. makes me feel good :)

Geographically, we are in a good position and, i know that. Some riders travel a good distance to attend meets and. i can only admire that.

So, yes i agree, I consider it fun and a light-hearted challenge to retain the trophy in this region :D

Back