Rodley to Methley Sun 13th

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Going to have a little bimble down the towpath n back tomorrow , starting in Rodley and then down through Leeds and out the Aire n Calder towards Methley if anyones interested in joining me , start about 11 and should be able to cover about 25>30 miles of very easy riding .
Matthew

Oh the impromptu ride topic on the East yorkshire bit seems like a good idea. :D

awww balls! i'm down there next weekend looking at 'stuff' so i'll miss you by one week. :cry:.

you never know i might see you around if you are doing a similar thing next week. i would be glad for any feedback for the ground conditions.

cheers.

Let me know what your doing next week (if it's Sunday as I usually work Sat am n big dog walk pm) and if you want some company I may pop along.
Matthew

Marc, everything was pretty dry and solid, came home with dry bum and haven't washed the bike so that gives you an idea, you missed a very pleasant pootle btw, sunshine and no wind.
Matthew

Matthews":2b0fqx4l said:
Marc, everything was pretty dry and solid, came home with dry bum and haven't washed the bike so that gives you an idea, you missed a very pleasant pootle btw, sunshine and no wind.
Matthew

thanks mate. looks like it's gonna get more solid, big temperature dip on it's way. maybe snow, but generally dryer.

cheers.

Back