NE&Y 28-Oct '12 : RetroMTB Ride Hull & Bygone Byke

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
RetroMTB ride around the Yorkshire Wolds, nr Hull which just happens to coincide with delving in random boxes at the Bygone Bykes Jumble

3821a33c.jpg

As usual we are putting on a RetroMTB ride to coincide with the Bygone Bykes Yorkshire Club Jumble.

Ride start will be Welton, East Yorkshire (HU15 1PE)
with a walk or ride up to the jumble
More details later

B = Ride Parking and Meeting place
A = Jumble
http://goo.gl/maps/L1imV

Should be about 20 mile ride, route will go up, down, up down round and over bumps and through some trees ;).
We'll try and get a stop halfway this time.
Nowt's difficult, anything steep you can walk just as fast.
Pace shouldn't be fast so don't expect to to be and plenty of road bailout routes heading straight back.
So all New RetroRiders welcome.

Weather will dictate route.
Start time of ride 10:30 ? (tbc)
Meet at 9-9:30 to give us time to go to the Jumble
Finish... before Tea :D

Strictly No Helmet No Ride

Bygone Bykes Jumble
Ask Old Ned for more details http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=222737
2012_jumble_poster_329.jpg

Nice work Ben and thanks for getting the announcement up in time, I would have got round to it eventually honest :oops: :LOL:

Obviously I will be there.

Any one who wants to go down to the jumble really needs to be at the start point at 9.00am, anyone who's bikes aren't secure on/in their cars can ride down and lock them up in the entrance hall to the jumble.

There are a few sandwiches and biscuits on offer at the jumble but that is all so please have breakfast before you arrive as at this moment I aren't 100% sure where or how far into the ride the food stop will be. For those of you who came last year I will try and find somewhere a little more affordable this year :LOL:

Those of you who don't trust yourselves to control your spending and want to give the jumble a miss don't really need to be at the start point until 10.30am.

I'm in. 100%. Injured hand or not !!!!!

I may have to ride 'Modern' with a squishy front and rear. PAH !!!

Coppice":1ir3nz9t said:
Is this the bike jumble that was supposed to be on the 7th or are there two?

Its the same one,

Put me down for this Chris its about time I came down your way for a ride.

cheers kaya

marc two tone":2l2uwqqm said:
i'm , like, totally there dude! oily boxes, off-road cycling, what more could we ask for?

:)

A can of coke for less than £2.40 or whatever they tried to charge me? :LOL:

kaya":2jp7y5nf said:
Coppice":2jp7y5nf said:
Is this the bike jumble that was supposed to be on the 7th or are there two?

Its the same one,

Put me down for this Chris its about time I came down your way for a ride.

cheers kaya

Be great to see you Vern :D

chrisv40":3mqez5fc said:
marc two tone":3mqez5fc said:
i'm , like, totally there dude! oily boxes, off-road cycling, what more could we ask for?

:)

A can of coke for less than £2.40 or whatever they tried to charge me? :LOL:[/quote

ahhh yes, twisting sods! worth bringing own drink, some ribenas or suchlike(4 for a quid in poundland) ;) the chicken baguette thingy was lovely though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back