GPS Logs (NE&Y)

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So I've got the gadget bug and and tracking my rides via GPS on a phone.

Using Strava as people seemed to like it and so do I .
Made my own segments and kept some private to see if I can do better.

There is a RetroBike group to.

Anyone else use it or anything else.
Anyways, figured we can post up the rides so others can look and join in the groups (if we ride together).
Or a link to your good self so watch each other bigbrother style.

ME on Strava
www.strava.com/athletes/simmob

I use viewranger on my phone to log where I've been , if I'm planning a new route I do it on the pc (usually mem map) and then upload to viewranger on phone so I can see where I'm trying to go.
Matthew

Careful now Ben, Strava is addictive. You'll end up chasing segments and kom's. Before you know it you'll be just out chasing times.

Which is no bad thing!

I too am using it for training purposes after my dismal effort on the Millington ride!

It's got me out crunching some road miles every night and am currently 6th out of 50 odd on my flat two mile section... on my old Woodrup!

Should put me in better shape for Wetherby... I like it that much, i'm thnking of a Garmin 500 GPS jobbie to save lugging the phone about!

Chris is officially addicted, he's now searching for segment for Sunday and I have a feeling the whole route will be designed to link them together and any section in between will have one made ;)

:LOL:

FluffyChicken":3f0j8oj6 said:
Chris is officially addicted, he's now searching for segment for Sunday and I have a feeling the whole route will be designed to link them together and any section in between will have one made ;)

:LOL:

Who you calling modern boy now lol

Back