Sat 25th August

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm camping up near Helmsley for a Land Rover weekend so does anyone fancy doing a ride up in the NY moors on the Saturday, all informal like ?
Matthew

I think the calendar for August is Millington on

Sun 5th @ Millington
and
the bank holiday weekend you mention 25/6/7th might/might not be down in Sherwood pines, it could well be the weekend before) for one of the days as an area ride with lincs and e.midlands
So if Saturday isn't one of them I might be able to come up.

I looked at the calender (I'm down as coming on the Millington ride early August) and couldn't see anything that weekend clashed with, I'm up there and riding on that Sat (25th) so just put up a post to see if anybody fancied going out , all unoficial like just for a day out .
Matthew

My boss is on holiday from the 19th to the 27th of August so I'll be working right through :(

chrisv40":2ghcayqo said:
My boss is on holiday from the 19th to the 27th of August so I'll be working right through :(

My boss is on holiday from 24th till 28th August, I've got to take her, tow the caravan, put the awning up , cook on the BBQ do some dog walking and generally keep her happy , hence the reason for going out on the bike on Saturday and trialling on Sunday !. :shock:

I do like her really. :D
Matthew

Bump and if you want me to reccy the Helmsley route mentioned on Sunday let me have the details please.
Matthew

We're at the offroad trial that weekend,I'll pack our bikes if you fancy a steady ride out,its's been a few months since i went for blast.

Give us a clue as to who you are then , I'll be turning up at the campsite Fri Dinner, planning on riding Sat and pos Mon , looking at various routes probably around 20 miles, better get studying the maps then hadn't I .
Matthew

Latest posts

Back