IMG_3812-1.jpg

Start :: Pinchinthorpe Visitors Center

Post Code :: TS14 8HD

Time :: 10am for a 10:30 start

Distance :: 15ish Miles

Terrain:: Single track, Double track and quite country lanes

Difficulty Rating:: 3/5

STD_3921-1.jpg

This is my "local loop" to one of my favorite cake shops in the area, its a typical Yorkshire tea room that also sells beer.

Those that have been on this ride know it has a few steep hills but the rewards are well worth the effort, with fantastic vistas and some fun trails.

Here's last years aftermath..... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141875

There are toilets and a café on site, also so a small parking charge of £1 (I Think)

Hope to see y'all soon ;)

Quick look at calender and wayhay I may be able to make this one, will confirm later, one quick question why are most of the rides on a Saturday? (I often work on a Sat.)
Matthew :D

Matthews":1tlfxm1f said:
Quick look at calender and wayhay I may be able to make this one, will confirm later, one quick question why are most of the rides on a Saturday? (I often work on a Sat.)
Matthew :D

Hi mate it will be good to see you, as far as rides on sat or sun it all depends what the ride leader has going on in there life (yes we do other things as well ;) )
and this dictates when the rides can be run.

For the first time in what seems an age my shift pattern coincides favourably with this one, foregoing disasters count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back