NE&YORKS. The Official 2012 National Series Car Share Th

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
NE&YORKS. The Official 2012 National Series Car Share Thread

A great looking National Series this year with several rounds within striking distance. Hoping for a good NE&YORKS turnout this year to show the lesser regions that this is the best damn area group going.

To that end, here's a thread to get as many folk on saddles as possible. So if you are going, have space or need a lift, post up here and hopefully you can get sorted. Can be used not only for the nationals, but other NE&Yorks events, HONC, Mountain Mayhem, Dirty Big Weekender etc.

Si

car share

good call. always a good idea to split the cost and spread the driving effort.

a few times i have chatted at meets to discover a rider lives up the road or within do-able detour. its just all about chatting and also gives opportunity for a laugh on the way home over who tumbled into the brambles ;)

i'm LEEDS based for anybody wanting to explore car share or local knowledge.

:cool:

in the nineties when i rode more and had more mates i converted an old boat trailer to carry bikes-i think 8.its still at my mams.i keep meaning to dig it out.if its okay it would be available to borrow if a lod were going somewhere in 1 car etc...i,ll let you know but it use to make getting a load of us up to the lakes for instance easy.

Right I'm going to kick start this thread-
does anybody have space in their car for the NWest's Coniston ride on the 25thof Feb? I'm in Skipton but can be picked up in Leeds, providing it's not silly o'clock for anybody who wants to avoid the A65.
Cheerio Rich

okay I'm only gunna get 1 pass for feb so its either the recce or the National. So anyone going to the lakes with space or want to share? I'm Stamford Bridge (York).

Back