Christmas Pudding Run Aftermath

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The annual Christmas trip to Dalby went well as ever with a healthy turnout of 11 riders.

Big thanks to Vern for arranging it, Gil for leading us round and Si for the much needed bacon sanis and brews before we started.
Oh and thanks too to Ben who got me home with 5 minutes to spare before my mrs needed taking to work.

The few pics I took have come out really blurry so hopefully someone else took a few.

Thanks to all who turned out today and I hope you all had a good day.
BIG extra special thankyou to Mr Dalby himself (Gil) for showing us some of the lesser used and off piste trails.

Sorry about the pics I think my camera was having a bad day or it could of been me.

Some old scrap in the brambles
Picture151.jpg

Quickest rider of the day
Picture156.jpg

Leafy singletrack
Picture163.jpg

Shady looking characters
Picture161.jpg

I'm sure there were a few more with camera's so there may be more pics.

The last ride of 2011 and a fantastic end to the year, don't forget it all starts again on the JAN 14th with the superb Ravenscar Railway Ride.

See y'all in 2012 and a Happy New Year :cool:

kaya

Cheers to all for a great ride out , 1st time in Dalby for me and only 3rd time on that bike , had a blast and thouroughly enjoyed it (my knees might disagree tomorrow but we'll wait and see), thanks to organisers and guides as I know it takes a lot to sort out , out of bath now and off for a curry :D :D
Matthew

top day out, thanks lads. enjoyed going round dalby not just following the normal red/black routes.

Only fell off the once, which wasnt that bad. :D

looking forward to the next one

I would like to add my thanks to Gil and vern. It was my first time at both Dalby and with the group and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

They say you can always learn something and my learning point was that I need better tyres for next time ha ha

The post ride food was great in the cafe as was the taster of Verns excellent Sloe Gin

Thanks again and i'm looking forward to the next date im able to get out with the group

sorry I couldn't make it chaps looks like you all had a belter, but wheres all the christmas snow ? :D anyways all the best for the new year and I will see you soon,
signed,
The Defector. :LOL:

Back